Lakeland House (Coniston) has 10 newly refurbished Guest House rooms situated on the first and second floors, offering colour tv's and tea and coffee making facilities and controllable central heating. Pets are welcome
Bed and Breakfast accommodation is a versatile combination of single, twin, double, triple and family rooms, ideal for singles, families, couples and groups. We are pleased to offer additional services such as bike storage, clothes drying and packed lunches to make your stay enjoyable and relaxing. We have Special Offers & Short Breaks at most times of the year-follow the link to see details of current offers.
All room rates include a hearty English, vegetarian, vegan or continental breakfast. We are happy to cater for special dietary requirements wherever possible.
In the same building is our own "Holland's Coffee & Eating House" where we serve a fine range of teas, coffees, cakes, snacks, meals and our famous all-day breakfasts. Wehave fast broadband internet and Email access, Fax, Photocopying, Printing and Photo printing services.
Tariff & Contact Details 2006 £ per night
Twin or Double Room - en-suite Peak Season £27.50 to £30, Low season from £25 (all per person)
Single En-suite room Peak Season £35, Low season £30
Family (3) En-suite Peak Season £75 per room, Low season £65 (all per room)
Well behaved and quiet pets are welcome £10 per stay
Prices include a Full English, Vegetarian or Continental Breakfast.
We have special rates for longer stays.
Please ask about our Xmas and New Year House Parties
Check-in - Rooms are normally available from 4pm or earlier by arrangement. We normally offer a personal check-in up to 5pm. However, to help guests check in at any time, we have a security lock on the front door. When you book, you will be given the code for that day. Please ensure that you have the code with you when you arrive.
Check-out - Check-out time is 10.30 am
Reservations - A non-refundable deposit, equivalent to one night's accommodation, per person, per room, is required. The balance is payable 4 weeks before the start of the holiday. Payment may be made by cheque, credit card or debit card. When you pay or give us your credit card or debit card details, verbally or in writing, you are agreeing to these terms. Please make cheques payable to Lakeland House. Please note that we make a 2% charge for credit cards – there is no charge for debit cards or cheques.
We accept all major cards including
Cancellation: If you have to cancel a booking, please let us know as soon as possible and we will try to re-let the accommodation. In the event of a cancellation, the deposit will be forfeited. If you cancel after the balance is due (4 weeks before arrival), the full amount is payable unless we can re-let the accommodation. We make every effort to re-let the accommodation and if successful, will refund all monies except the deposit and any reasonable expenses. We reserve the right to debit the full amount from your credit/debit card unless we can re-let the accommodation. We can supply details of a cancellation plan on request. Full booking conditions follow, for groups and pets.
Group Booking Terms & Conditions
We are happy to accept large groups, including single sex groups but we do not accept bookings for stag or
hen night parties unless by prior agreement. The following conditions are designed to protect the security, comfort and property of our guests, staff and proprietors
1. We do not accept bookings for stag or hen night parties unless by prior agreement.
2. We reserve the right to charge a substantial security deposit for group bookings.
3. If we waive the payment of the security deposit, we will still hold the group leader liable for any damage, however caused.
4. If you have paid by credit/debit card, you (the group leader) agree to us charging any damage to your credit/debit card.
5. If you (the group leader) have paid by cheque/cash, you (the group leader) must deposit your credit card details with us and agree to us charging your credit/debit card for any damage.
6. If the behaviour of any individual in the group causes concern to the staff or other guests, we reserve the right to ask them to leave. Under these circumstances we will NOT refund any payment.
Booking Terms & Conditions for pet owners
We are happy to accept pets. The following conditions are designed to protect the security, comfort and property of our guests, staff and proprietors.
1. We do not accept bookings for some large breeds of dogs, simply due to the space in the rooms. Please check before booking.
2. Your dogs must not be vicious and must be fully house-trained.
3. We charge £5 per night for a pet.
4. The pet(s) must not be allowed on any furniture or bed.
5. We reserve the right to make an additional charge if your pet damages any property or soils the room.
6. If you have paid by credit/debit card, you agree to us charging any damage to your credit card.
7. If you have paid by cheque/cash, you must deposit your credit card details with us and agree to us charging your credit/debit card for any damage.
8. If the behaviour of your pet(s) causes concern to the staff or other guests, we reserve the right to ask you to leave. Under these circumstances we will NOT refund any payment.
Lakeland House, Tilberthwaite Avenue, Coniston, Cumbria, LA21 8ED
Tel: +44 (0)15394 41303 | Email: email@example.com..uk
Please mention where you heard about this accommodation.