Paintball site for paintballing & paintball events, Torver / Coniston, Lake District, Cumbria
run Paintball sessions for groups of 8 or more, sessions are generally private but we do open sessions up to the general public for individual paintball players or smaller groups. (please contact us for details)
s Torver / Coniston, Lake District paintballing site offers you a wide range of battle scenarios in a woodland setting . A lot of paintball sites have purpose built structures and covered areas. We like to give you a realistic paint ball day out.
Our Coniston, Torver paintball site is easy to find, there are good links from Keswick, Penrith and Carlisle in the North, from Ambleside, Kendal, Bowness and Windermere in the East, from Barrow, Morecambe, Lancaster and Blackpool in the South and from Cockermouth, Whitehaven and Workington in the west.
Our site is in a woodland setting so the closest post code is LA21 8BT on the A593 PLEASE NOTE this postcode is for a private residence so you will need to follow the directions we send you with your booking information!
Our Torver / Coniston paintball site in a nutshell!
* Paintball overalls and full face visor - we advise that you bring your own gloves, scarf and hat.
* Woodland paintball site, set around the old Furness railway track
* Paintball player, in game cover and protection - this consists of railway cuttings, trees, stone walls, culverts, foliage, man made barricades and loads of hills and rocky outcrops.
* Large grassed car park for up to 25 cars.
* At present we do not offer food or drinks but you can bring your own which saves you money!
* Due to the nature of the site we do not have toilet facilities at present but we will be working on this in 2017
If its a full on fun paintball session you are looking for,
Paintball is for you, our paintball instructors and marshalls are friendly and up for a laugh, if you enjoy it so do we! We don't have rules! we just have safety information and with us NOT having a ONE SHOT KILL policy you spend the maximum time playing and minimum time sitting out watching
With Packages from £45.00 including 600 ball's and extra balls priced at £5.00 per 100 you can expect a really great session of fun paintball which is affordable.
KEEPING IT CHEAPER FOR YOU!
We sell balls, that's all! If you want drinks and food, bring your own, it's cheaper for you that way and there are plenty of pub's and cafe's around close by if you would like to eat out after your paintball event, ask us before or on the day, will will advise where is best for your group.[/center]